|See how easy the 3-in-One is to install into your wall
||Download the 3-in-One Catalog with installation instructions
"3-in-One" has wall backing, bridging, and blocking in one piece! This is Metal-Lite's newest product. The 3-in-One is used in place of conventional wall backing, channel iron, and fire blocking. The 3-in-One is easy and fast to install between metal studs. Six screws and you're done. Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. tested to 250 pounds pull and point load.
Meets the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG), the BOCA (1999), Standard Code (1997), the International Building Code 2009, and both the ICC/A117.1-1998 and ANSI/ASCE 7-98 Standards.
"3-in-One" (U. S. and Canadian Patents Pending)
As Wall backing:
- Used for Handrails, grab bars, tub and shower seating, wall mounted equipment, furniture and furnishings. Meets Americans With Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) Section 4.36, and all national model building codes (BOCA, Standard Code, UBC, and IBC 2009).
- Is used in place of flat sheet material, Notch-Tite® and Flush-Mount™. Can be mounted on internal and external facing walls.
- As Bridging: Replaces black iron channel and clips. Single piece or continuous installation. No wiring or clips. Don't have to trim and fit through punches.
- As Blocking: Replaces wood fire blocking that have to hand made to fit in between studs. Can be used for draft stops or fire blocking when required.
- The fastest, easiest, and most convenient product ever created to meet your backing, bridging, and blocking needs. Light, easy to install, easy to handle and fast installation.
Prime steel, quality assurance program.
20 gauge construction.
Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
Tested to 250 pounds pull and point load.
CAD disk, architectural details and calculations. Field support to architects, specifiers, framing contractors, and building officials from Metal-Lite
ONE telephone call for everything –– no intermediaries or marketing companies.